1. A BLANKET OR SOMETHING TO SIT ON
2. WATER BOTTLE AND SUNSCREEN
3. HAND SANITIZER
4. INSTRUMENTS FOR THE DAY: A small instrument set can be purchased via the link on our website, or you can bring home made instruments (it is seriously okay if you don't buy a thing!). Children and adults will not be sharing instruments.
5. A mask for the grown-up
6. Each family will be limited to a maximum of three members (either one caregiver/two children or two caregivers/one child)
Tuition for the POD Series includes the following:
Eight outdoor or indoor, in-person classes
Our Private Facebook group with LIVE musical events
Make-ups via our on-line classes if you miss your in-person POD class or we have to cancel for rain or snow
CD and music download for the amazing BELLS Song Collection
There are No Makeups in Outdoor or Indoor POD classes
Families who miss individual classes can make them by scheduling an a zoom class for that week. Please contact Rosanna@musictogethernyc. Absolutely no credits or refunds for missed outdoor classes.
What about if it rains/snows/hails/thunders? For outdoor classes: In case of rain or excessive heat, classes will be held on Zoom. Families will receive an email on the morning of the class in case of weather. Please make sure your inbox has our email address in it.. We reserve the right to modify or change our offerings and terms of service at any time without notice. For example, if New York State moves back into Phase 1 or 2 during the fall, we will need to move onto Zoom in order to follow state ordinances and for the safety of all involved. We shall not be liable to you or any 3rd party for modifications, price change, suspension or discontinuation of service. We cannot offer credits or refunds.
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of all of families who attend Music Together® classes in person we will be following guidelines as set by the State of NY as well as the CDC for outdoor events and summer camps. By checking the box on the registration form when you register for an outdoor class, you certify that you have read this form and agree to follow by the guidelines stated below.
1. Before every class, participants will be required to participate in a basic health screening consisting of these 4 questions:
*Do you currently have any symptoms of a cold or flu ? .
*Have you or anyone in your household been diagnosed with the COVID- 19 virus ?
*Have you traveled internationally (or just travelled ) in the last 14 days?
*Have you or anyone in your household been directed to self quarantine ?
*Note that a temperature check may take place in some locations.
2. Please refrain from attending class you've been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing. A refund or credit, pro-rated if necessary will be offered should you need to cancel your registration for the Outdoor Class Series due to exposure to COVID- 19. There will be no refunds or credits offered for individual missed classes. Contact our office with questions/concerns.
3. If you or anyone in your family or have been in close contact with is diagnosed with coronavirus symptoms after attending a MTIC class or at any time during the semester, you are required to report that immediately to our office by text or email.
4. Please wash your hands frequently, and before and after attending our classes. We recommend that every family bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
5. During class, children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 6 foot distance between themselves and other participants who are not in the same family or other cohort. This could be challenging as children naturally tend to be social and it was not the norm in the past during our classes! However, we will be asking every family to be responsible to keep the appropriate distance with their children. Please be aware of this guideline and help us to maintain it!
6. Children will not be required to wear masks during class (but please have them wear them on your way to your blanket).
7. Adults shall wear a surgical style face mask or other covering for their nose and mouth within 6 ft of those who are not in the same household, unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety due to medical conditions, and except when eating. Adults and children over age 2 (as required by state of NY) must wear masks and social distance upon arrival. Children can take off their masks on once on the blanket. Family spots will be 8’ apart and clearly marked.
8. The Music Together Teacher will be teaching from a 12 ft distance in relationship to the participants.
9. It is possilbe there will be no bathrooms available for these classes (depending on the location).
10. Instruments or other objects will not be shared. Families will be advised about what to bring from home for instruments or props. A small instrument set is available for sale on our website under "Store." There is no obligation to buy a set of insturments if you will bring instruments form your own home every week.
11. Weather issues - If the class is cancelled due to rain or heat, classes will be held on zoom that day. Families who miss individual classes can make them up in one of our zoom clases. There will be no refunds or credits offered for missed classes.
Updated Waiver, Policies and Procedures for Outdoor Classes
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT MUSICTOGETHERNYC@GMAIL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS!