SUMMER 2020 Registration is NOW OPEN!
(June 15th-August 15th - No classes on July 3rd, 4th)
With Music Together® Online, you'll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world-from home!
During each live, interactive class, your beloved Music Together in the City teacher will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, dance, and play along to at home.
When you enroll, you will receive a CD and beautifully illustrated Songbook sent to your home, plus a code to download the current music through our award winning Hello Everybody app. You will also receive an invitation to our private Facebook Group, where the teachers will post a New Live video each week with SURPRISE content. It's a place where you can connect and share with other enrolled parents as well.
- Multiple opportunities for 30 minute ZOOM classes. UNLIMITED Bonus/Make up Classes.
- One weekly 20 minute Facebook Live Surprise Event from your Music Together in the City Teacher.
- Access to 2 recorded classes a week, posted on a private page on our website for you to enjoy with your child at your convenience.
- A private Facebook Group with additional videos and posts, including parent education, lullabies, and more!
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages and musical games.
- CD, digital music download and a beautifully illustrated songbook.
- Access to your music through the award winning Hello Everybody App.
SUMMER Tuition is $240!
This package of LIVE online music experiences and resources creates a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together in the City!
Don't want to wait till Summer to join in the fun?
You can still JOIN our LIVE Online Spring Semester Classes on ZOOM!
Click here for tuition, semester length, and policy information!
We are a research-based, fun and educational program that promotes learning and community. In order to reach these goals, our classes are structured in a Full Semester format, made up of weekly classes. We encourage full semester attendance for your child's maximum enjoyment and musical development.
New to Music Together or Canta y Baila Conmigo®?
Try a DEMO Class or a DROP IN Class first! Then, join us for the rest of the semester! We look forward to having your family as part of our Musical Community!
If you have any questions regarding the schedule, please e-mail us at email@example.com