New to Music Together in the City?
Try a DROP-IN CLASS today!
PLEASE COMPLETE the REGISTRATION FORM at the bottom of this page.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
All Full Semester Classes as well as Drop In Classes must be paid in full by credit or debit card on this website before the start of the class in order to secure your child's spot in the class.
- Weekly, 45-minute class sessions include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children (birth-5 yrs old) and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Your tuition includes a professionally recorded CD and Free Download (of all the songs for the semester) and a beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's musical development.
- All families receive a Musical Growth Chart (to help you identify your child's musical development) as well as a Music Together® Backpack.
- New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the international informative Music Together website.
REGISTRATIONS ARE CONFIRMED VIA E-MAIL WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WITHIN 3 DAYS WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE, PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com
Please register and pay in advance as the teachers do not accept checks in the classroom on the first day of class. Some classes fill very quickly, so register EARLY to avoid disappointment. Your cooperation will help us to organize and manage our classes in the most professional and efficient manner. Thank you!
We look forward to making Music Together with you and your family!